Messy Church is a place where anyone can get 'stuck-in' - perfect for people who would rather move than sit still! We are not 'Sunday School' - we are an interactive church for all ages.
- is a way of being church for families involving fun
- is a church, not a craft club, that helps people encounter Jesus
- is a worldwide programme, resourced, supported and enabled by The Bible Reading Fellowship (BRF) which believes, with the historic churches, in one God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- is built on values about being Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration
- typically includes a welcome, a long creative time to explore the biblical theme through getting messy; a short celebration time involving story, prayer, song, games and similar; and a sit-down meal together at tables. All elements are for, and should include, people of all ages, adults and children.
We meet on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 3.30-5.15 at St Saviour's Church Hall, Coalpit Heath (right beside the church).
Meet the team
|Gill James||Elaine Jones||Val Slade|
|Jenny Smith||Jo Strange|